I. I Have The Answer And I Need Your Help
They say afterlife cannot be proven. That's not true. Afterlife can be proven by geometry and it's not difficult. The first thing to understand is that your memory is your surrounding space. This isn't a revelation. It's obvious if you think about it. You are surrounded by your memory and nothing exists outside of it.
The second thing to realize is that life exists in the present. That isn't a revelation either. The present is a moment in time. Conscious awareness exists in a point in time.
Think about the geometry here. We've got memory with respect to space and we've got conscious awareness with respect to time. The theory of afterlife shows you how to understand memory and conscious awareness in both time and space. Memory is surrounding space. Awareness is a point at the center of that space. Memory also has depth in time although we don't see that during our lifetime. The point/space relationship between consciousness awareness and memory with respect to both time and space proves afterlife.
Here's the proof in a nutshell: during life we exist as a point in time and space. The moment that point ceases to exist we become all of time and space. That's not that hard to understand.
This is what will happen at the end of your life. Life doesn't end. It changes dimension from point to space. I need your help. This site has been on the Internet for three years. I can't get the material published because I'm not a professor, famous, or rich. I can't get Google to list it because I don't have back-links. Link to this site. Help get this site into the public eye.
I am not a young man anymore. If we don't get some recognition soon only two things will happen:
1. My life will end without any recognition of this theory. Don't assume that just because the message is correct that it will be heard. That's not true. This isn't the movies and chances are good this will go unnoticed. That would be a travesty because if anyone reads what is here on the site they will realize that afterlife is proven beyond any shadow of a doubt. That is without factoring in the evidence of near death experience which aligns perfectly with these teachings.
2. Someone else will claim this material as their own in spite of it being copy written over five years ago (see footer).
I am a great teacher. This material should be taught. It should be taught by the author, not some third party. A few mentions on sites and/or blogs and we'll emerge from the background. I can't get through the clutter. If you are in the media, read, and give us a mention on a major site.
II. Theory of Afterlife Abstract
Theory Of Afterlife is organized into seven sections. You can access each section by clicking the corresponding tab above. Each of the five proofs is an independent proof requiring no information from the others. They all lead to the same conclusion however. It is important to approach afterlife from these five perspectives to provide a full and complete picture of how afterlife works:
1. Introduction provides an overview of the theory, orienting the reader to the concept of memory and how it works in life and again in afterlife.
2. Proof By Birth looks at the mathematical formula of being born at the beginning of life. Then it takes that same mathematical formula and applies it again at the end of life. Finally it proves afterlife by defining what happens to life when it goes through the same mathematical change that occurred at birth.
3. Proof By Awareness shows how the human mind operates in diminished capacity during life. Then it shows how awareness could possibly open up. Finally it proves afterlife by defining what happens when awareness opens up to its fullest extent.
4. Proof By Memory shows how the human mind absorbs reality into the mind by comparing it to a digital camera absorbing a scene. Then it shows how these scenes are filed away in long term memory. Then it shows how awareness is free to jump around in time within memory. Finally it proves afterlife by showing how awareness could conceivably open up throughout time.
5. Proof By Information draws a comparison between memory in a computer and memory in the mind. We show how memory is built from logic gates and how information can be stored in a matrix. Then it draws a comparison between a computer processor and awareness. Finally it proves afterlife by showing how memory is unaffected when power is turned off.
6. Proof By Geometry uses the concept of Euclidean Geometry to explain the relationship between awareness and memory. We use a pyramid to show how memory and awareness are inverses of each other. It uses the geometric definitions of point, space, and time to create a picture of life. Finally it proves afterlife by creating a visual illustration of what happens at the end of life.
7. Conclusion provides three verifiable test cases that provide evidence for this theory. These evidential cases are Hyperthymestic Syndrome, Out Of Body Experience (OBE), and Near Death Experience (NDE). While the theory does not require evidence for proof, it is important to see these things exist in our environment.
The General Theory Of Afterlife is an illustrated piece. There are over 50 illustrations to clarify each major point. I hope that you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I have made every effort to present this theory factually without imposing my personal feelings. It is just a different way of looking at the human experience. I hope that it is received with the same love and respect that is offered.
III. How Reality Is Memory
Reality and memory are tied together. To explain what I mean let me ask this question:
What do you think is the outer limit of the space around you?
Immediately we conjure up thoughts of outer space, stars, and the ever-expanding universe. We think of the outer limits of space as the universe around us all. We look to the outside world to find the answer to the outer limits of space.
Looking out into the environment to find the outer limit of space is correct, however there is another way to see it:
The outer limit of the space around you is your memory.
What a ridiculous statement! How can this possibly be true? What does memory have to do with surrounding space?
Before dismissing the concept of surrounding space as memory, let me explain this further. We humans see reality and memory as two completely different things. The conventional way to view reality and memory is as follows:
1. Reality is the outside world. It is the world we live in.
2. Memory is inside our mind. Memory is our thoughts that exist inside us.
The conclusion is that reality is outside and memory is inside. That is our conventional view of life.
I want to question that basic concept of life with this idea:
What if memory extends forward in time up to and including the present moment?
This diagram below illustrates what I mean.