Proof of afterlife is real. It's unsettling, I know, but it's real none-the-less. The vast majority of people believe afterlife cannot be possible because awareness cannot continue in time past the end of life. They conclude because the mind stops working that afterlife cannot exist. Ironclad logic to be sure - but wrong.
Life exists within a four dimensional realm - length, width, depth, and time. During life conscious awareness has position within that realm - emanating from a point in both time and space. At the end of life conscious awareness undergoes a change, turning inside out to become that realm. Afterlife is where conscious awareness expands without bound. The most accurate description is "the kingdom of heaven."
This realm - of unlimited length, width, depth, and time - exists in memory. Memory is intact at the last moment at the end of life. That one moment is all that is needed because it contains all time. The "kingdom of heaven" exists entirely within memory at the last moment at the end of life.
The change in conscious awareness at the end of life, from a point in time and space to all of time and space, is called dimensional change. Dimensional change is consciousness changing dimension. We see it at the end of from the outside when life changes dimension from life to nothing. We see it at the end of life from the inside when life changes dimension from life to everything.
It's not easy dealing with our mortality. Believe me I know. But the time has arrived for us to know what happens at the of life. This site explains it fully from five perspectives. This is not a religious piece. It's not a personal manifesto either. It is a scientific theory that proves what happens at the end of life in specific terms.
Theory Of Afterlife is organized into seven sections. You can access each section by clicking the corresponding tab above. Each of the five proofs is an independent proof requiring no information from the others. They all lead to the same conclusion however. It is important to approach afterlife from these five perspectives to provide a full and complete picture of how afterlife works:
1. Introduction provides an overview of the theory, orienting the reader to the concept of memory and how it works in life and again in afterlife.
2. Proof By Birth looks at the mathematical formula of being born at the beginning of life. Then it takes that same mathematical formula and applies it again at the end of life. Finally it proves afterlife by defining what happens to life when it goes through the same mathematical change that occurred at birth.
3. Proof By Awareness shows how the human mind operates in diminished capacity during life. Then it shows how awareness could possibly open up. Finally it proves afterlife by defining what happens when awareness opens up to its fullest extent.
4. Proof By Memory shows how the human mind absorbs reality into the mind by comparing it to a digital camera absorbing a scene. Then it shows how these scenes are filed away in long term memory. Then it shows how awareness is free to jump around in time within memory. Finally it proves afterlife by showing how awareness could conceivably open up throughout time.
5. Proof By Information draws a comparison between memory in a computer and memory in the mind. We show how memory is built from logic gates and how information can be stored in a matrix. Then it draws a comparison between a computer processor and awareness. Finally it proves afterlife by showing how memory is unaffected when power is turned off.
6. Proof By Geometry uses the concept of Euclidean Geometry to explain the relationship between awareness and memory. We use a pyramid to show how memory and awareness are inverses of each other. It uses the geometric definitions of point, space, and time to create a picture of life. Finally it proves afterlife by creating a visual illustration of what happens at the end of life.
7. Conclusion provides three verifiable test cases that provide evidence for this theory. These evidential cases are Hyperthymestic Syndrome, Out Of Body Experience (OBE), and Near Death Experience (NDE). While the theory does not require evidence for proof, it is important to see these things exist in our environment.
The General Theory Of Afterlife is an illustrated piece. There are over 50 illustrations to clarify each major point. I hope that you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I have made every effort to present this theory factually without imposing my personal feelings. It is just a different way of looking at the human experience. I hope that it is received with the same love and respect that is offered.
II. Reality And Memory
Reality and memory are tied together. To explain what I mean let me ask this question:
What do you think is the outer limit of the space around you?
Immediately we conjure up thoughts of outer space, stars, and the ever-expanding universe. We think of the outer limits of space as the universe around us all. We look to the outside world to find the answer to the outer limits of space.
Looking out into the environment to find the outer limit of space is correct, however there is another way to see it:
The outer limit of the space around you is your memory.
What a ridiculous statement! How can this possibly be true? What does memory have to do with surrounding space?
Before dismissing the concept of surrounding space as memory, let me explain this further. We humans see reality and memory as two completely different things. The conventional way to view reality and memory is as follows:
1. Reality is the outside world. It is the world we live in.
2. Memory is inside our mind. Memory is our thoughts that exist inside us.
The conclusion is that reality is outside and memory is inside. That is our conventional view of life.
I want to question that basic concept of life with this idea:
What if memory extends forward in time up to and including the present moment?
This diagram below illustrates what I mean.