Proof of Afterlife By Information
Proof of Afterlife by information discusses various aspects related to memory, computers, and the concept of afterlife. Here's a summary:
1. Memory in Computers: The text begins by drawing parallels between computer memory (RAM) and human awareness. It explains that just as computers store data in RAM, humans absorb and store information from their surroundings and experiences.
2. Clock and Memory Maps: The text introduces the concept of an internal clock in computers, which regulates when data is processed. It illustrates how the entire memory map of a computer can be read into long-term memory on each beat of the clock, potentially saving all realities and memories from the beginning of time to the present.
3. Perfect Memory Using Hardware Independence: It discusses the idea of perfect memory and explores techniques like XOR Gates, which can help maintain memory even when parts of it fail. This ensures data integrity and the ability to recover lost data.
4. Dreams as Memory Maintenance: The text compares the role of dreams to that of a system administrator in computer networks. It suggests that dreams play a crucial role in maintaining and organizing human memory during sleep.
5. Memory Dropping a Bit and End of Life: The text suggests that life continues as long as memory remains intact. It posits that the end of life occurs when a bit of memory is dropped, causing an immediate stop in time.
6. Memory and Its Role in Afterlife: It delves into the idea that human memory stores a complete record of one's lifetime. The text calculates the vast memory capacity required to store every moment of a 100-year lifespan, suggesting that it's achievable with 64-bit memory.
7. Information Proves Afterlife: The text concludes by discussing how information stored in memory transcends time and space, expanding awareness in the afterlife. It relates this expansion of awareness to the cosmos, likening it to the creation of time and space.
In summary, the theory explores the relationship between memory, computers, and the potential for an afterlife where awareness transcends the limitations of time and space. It uses computer concepts to illustrate these ideas and suggests that perfect memory could be a key to understanding the afterlife.
Afterlife by Information - Full Proof